Below we will be providing the steps to set up the chair, as well as some tips & tricks to ensure that your chair is installed properly.
Jump to a step:
Step 1: Remove From Box
- With 2 or more people, grasp and lift from the left and right sides of the metal seat frame.
- Check the area around your chair. The chair needs to be at least 16" from the wall and there needs to be at least 16" in front of the leg rest to ensure there is enough space for full massage operations.
- Remove the back cushion, head pad, seat cushion controller bracket, and electric power cable out of the packing box.
Keep the foam piece in the original place between the backrest and seat while taking the chair out of the box to prevent damage to the chair.
Step 2: Raise Backrest
- Raise the chair's backrest until you hear a "click sound;" this means the backrest is properly locked and in place.
Be sure to check the channel between the chair base and the chair back as you lock the chair back into place to avoid any unwanted clamping of necessary cables and hoses
Keep in mind that there are wheels on the back of the chair in order to easily move it to your desired destination.
Step 3: Attach Shoulder Massage Airbags
- Align the three pins on the shoulder massage airbags to the three holes on the backrest.
Unzip the cover on the shoulder massage airbags.
Locate, insert and tighten the screw using a Phillips screwdriver.
Zip the cover closed.
Repeat the above steps to install the other shoulder airbag.
The screw for this step comes already inside the shoulder airbag. You will need to unzip the airbag to locate the screw.
The longest pin on the shoulder massage airbag should be inserted in bottom pinhole on the backrest.
Step 4: Install the Controller Arm & Place Controller in Holder
The remote does come already attached to the chair. It should be located where your legs will be inserted. Sometimes during shipping the remote can move. If you are not able to locate it, please lift up the leg rest and often times you are able to locate it under the chair.
Step 5: Connect Seat To Air Pump
Step 6: Align & Attach Back Cushion and Head Pad
When connecting the head pad, try to position it so the bottom of the pad is in line with your ear; this will allow the rollers to access higher on your back and provide a better massage.
Step 7: Power On
Check the area around your chair. The chair needs to be at least 16" from the wall and there needs to be at least 16" in front of the leg rest to ensure there is enough space for full massage operations.