You've placed the order for your Massage Chair. Now what?? In the following article, we will be going over how to track your order and what to expect for the delivery of your massage chair.
Step 1: How to track your massage chair
- Immediately after the purchase of your massage chair, you will be sent a confirmation email. Your massage chair is expected to ship the following business day unless specified otherwise at checkout. Should there be any additional delays, you will be notified via email.
- Once your chair gets shipped out, you will be sent an email with tracking information. If you do not see this, double check your spam and trash folders in your email.
- Keep in mind that your chair is being sent with one of our trusted freight carriers, but depending on your location from our warehouse, delivery does take anywhere from 3-10 business days.
Step 2: What to expect for delivery
- Once your chair is en route, you will be able to keep an eye on it with the tracking email that was sent to you. Here is an example of what the Tracking Page will look like.
- 24 hours prior to delivery, the freight company that is delivering your chair will be giving you a call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- They will reach out to the phone number that was provided at checkout. If they cannot reach you, they will attempt to leave a voicemail, but if the voicemail box is full they do not send a text; So be sure to keep your eye out for a phone call.
- All residential deliveries are set from 8 am to 6 pm. The driver will give you a heads up on the day of delivery with a better ETA or give you a call 1 hour prior to delivery.
- Keep in mind that unless the additional white glove delivery was added to your order, it will be a curbside delivery only. We recommend having someone there to assist you with installation; you can reach out to family, neighbors, or even your local church!
Remember to keep your eye out for a phone call from the delivery company. They will be contacting you to setup a delivery appointment!