- Does my chair get delivered inside my house?
- Do I have to assemble my chair?
- Does my chair recline? How much clearance from the wall is required?
- Does my chair have a heat function?
- What parts of my body does my chair massage?
- Can I use this if I have a medical condition?
- What are the dimensions of my chair?
- How many airbags does my chair have?
- What premium features are included?
- Do you ship to Hawaii and Alaska?
- Is my Massage Chair wireless?
- Experiencing pain during your massage?
Does my chair get delivered inside my house?
- Yes! White-Glove Delivery Service is automatically included with the purchase of an Oasis chair. Our delivery personnel will unload and set up the chair in the room of your choice. For more information, please use this link.
Do I have to assemble my chair?
- No! As part of the included White-Glove Delivery Service, our personnel will assemble the chair in the room of your choice and dispose of any debris from the setup.
Does my chair recline? How much clearance from the wall is required?
- Your chair is capable of reclining to the zero gravity position. We recommend having the headrest be at least four inches away from the wall and the leg rest be at least twenty-three inches away from the wall.
Does my chair have a heat function?
- Yes! The chair can heat your neck, shoulders, waist, feet, and buttocks.
What parts of my body does my chair massage?
- The chair effectively massages your back, shoulders, waist, buttocks, thighs, calves, feet, arms, and hands for a full body massage experience.
Can I use this if I have a medical condition?
- The chair is not recommended for those who have a pacemaker or for pregnant or postpartum women. Please ask your doctor if Oasis Full Body Massage Chair is right for you if you have any concerns.
What are the dimensions of my chair?
- The massage chair dimensions are 62"(L) x 32"(W) x 38"(H).
- The dimensions of the shipping box is 64"(L) x 32"(W) x 54"(H).
- The chair itself weighs 400 lbs, but with the shipping box, packaging, and pallet, it weighs a total of 450 lbs.
How many airbags does my chair have?
- The chair has a total of 76 airbags.
What premium features are included?
- Included with the purchase of the Oasis chair are several features not found with our standard SLAB-1 Massage Chair. The chair has genuine leather and a wireless Bluetooth music player; the chair is also voice-controlled. You can say "Hey Slabway" and then proceed to ask the chair for a massage!
Do you ship to Hawaii and Alaska?
- Unfortunately, at this time, we do not ship the Oasis chair to Hawaii and Alaska.
Is my Massage Chair wireless?
- The Oasis chair is not wireless. It has a lengthy six-foot-long power cord with a US standard plug.
Experiencing pain during your massage?
- We are sorry to hear that the Oasis Full Body Massage Chair isn't providing the relaxation you were wanting, that is not our goal here. Shiatsu massage techniques target key pressure points to relax tense muscles and alleviate strain, this massager will target key pressure points such as neck, shoulders, upper back, lower back, waist, and more! This helps to stimulate circulation with rolling and provides comfort with kneading and pulsing.
Now the first few moments you are in the massager can be a little tense but as soon as your muscles begin to loosen up, you will feel much more relaxed. Below are some tried and true techniques that have helped others experiencing pain during their massage.
Use a pillow for your back
This creates less friction while using the machine and provides a little extra padding while your body adjusts to the massage.
Use the massager in shorter sessions
Sometimes it takes a few sessions for your body to get used to the massager, try using it in shorter sessions, it can be somewhat painful at first if you need the tension released. There are also several different settings for the chair, and in each of those settings, you can change the intensity and pressure.
Ask your doctor if the Oasis Full Body Massage Chair is right for you
Some of our customers with health issues are unable to use the massager. If you have previous health conditions, that may impact your ability to use the massager safely. We ask that you get in touch with your doctor to see if this product is right for you.
If you would like to purchase an Oasis Full Body Massage Chair, please call our sales team at (385)273-0489