Shiatsu Foot Massager FAQ
Modified on: Fri, 16 Apr, 2021 at 12:18 PM
- The foot massager is 22"(L) x 12"(W) x 10"(H). It weighs 18 lbs.
- A heat function is included! Simply press the button labeled "Heat" on the console, or use your convenient remote to turn it on. We take into consideration that heat tolerance varies per individual, so the heat level for the unit is set for it to be comfortable for everyone. You may not be able to feel the heat through thick articles of clothing.
- The foot massager is not wireless. It has a lengthy six-foot-long power cord with a US standard plug.
Can I use this if I have a medical condition?
- The foot massager is not recommended for those with a pacemaker or if you are pregnant or postpartum. Please ask your doctor if the Shiatsu Foot Massager is right for you if you have any concerns.
- A remote is included! You never have to move from your comfortable position to adjust the settings. In the extremely rare occurrence that the remote battery dies, it can be easily replaced with a size CR2032 model.
- The maximum recommended foot size is 14.
The covers on the Shiatsu Foot Massager can be removed; on each side of the machine where you put your feet in, there will be zippers for both covers. Unzip those all the way and you can remove and wash them! We recommend hand washing them using cold-lukewarm water. You can also use a spray disinfectant as an alternative.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.